Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. If you can't find what you're looking for please contact us and we'll get in touch with 24 hours. email@example.com
For the temporary tattoos
- Make sure de skin is clean, dry, and free of makeup.
- Cut out the tattoo of your choice.
- Peel-off the protective plastic sheet and apply (design facing down) directly to the skin..
- With a damp cloth, apply and maintain pressure on the tattoo for about 30 to seconds.
- Peel back the paper, wait for the tattoo to dry.
- Take a nice selfie and tag us in or repeat step 2 to 5 before 6.
How do you take it off?
Simply soak the tattoo with baby oil, wait around 20 secondes and rub-off with a cotton ball or hand towel.
If your tattoo is freshly applied, you may use scotch tape. Apply the strip of tape directly on the tattoo, and peel it back. It's like magic!
Our tattoos last 2-5 days. Where they are, the type of design and your skin type can influence how long it lasts.
Some tips for a beautiful tattoo?
Have clean, dry skin. No makeup, no cream residue. Choose a patch of smooth, hairless skin. Your temporary tattoo will be at its most beautiful a few hours after it is applied.
You can wash without risk! Our temporary tattoos fear neither water nor soap. They like chlorine less and fade with a greasy substance like cleansing milk or baby oil.
Our temporary tattoos are printed in the USA, they are non-toxic, and approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA in the USA) in the cosmetic category.
That said, at the slightest sign of irritation, immediately remove the tattoo with oil or tape.
If you have any allergies, please check the ingredient list on the back of the tattoo sheet before application.
Here is the list of ingredients. ACRYLATES/VA/VINYL NEODECANOATE COPOLYMER MAY CONTAIN: BLACK 2 (CI 77266), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
It is possible for orders of a minimum of 1000 units and more, of the same visual. See the Custom Tattoos page for more info.
Our production lead times for custom orders are three weeks (15 business days) from proof approval.
- We offer free shipping anywhere in Canada via regular Canada Post delivery on all orders. No tracking. Other options are avalable in the cart.
Do not hesitate to ask us if you need a quicker shipping method.
- We are usualy very fast at completing your orders, but we are a small, family-owned business, please officialy allow us 1 to 5 days before we process your order. Please refer to Canada Post website to see how long it will take to get your tattoos delivered.
- You will receive an email when your order is completed and posted, add us to your address book to prevent our emails from being found in your spam.
- If your are not happy with your purchase, mail the tattoos back to us in their original condition within 15 days of receipt and we will refund your order.
- Write to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already have a reseller account with us, simply login to your account and you will find the quick order for shortcut there.
If you want to sell Les Tatoués products in your shop, just fill out the following short questionnaire and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For out of Quebec retailer please find us on Faire plateforme
(please follow our link to subscribe, you and I get rewarded!)
Do not hesitate to write to us if you have any questions or comments about the online ordering process. It is with pleasure that we will do our best to assist you or simplify your task.
Looking forward to working together,