For the temporary tattoos
- Make sure de skin is clean, dry, and free of makeup.
- Cut out the tattoo of your choice.
- Peel-off the protective plastic sheet and apply (design facing down) directly to the skin..
- With a damp cloth, apply and maintain pressure on the tattoo for about 30 to seconds.
- Peel back the paper, wait for the tattoo to dry.
- Take a nice selfie and tag us in or repeat step 2 to 5 before 6.
How do you take it off?
Simply soak the tattoo with baby oil, wait around 20 secondes and rub-off with a cotton ball or hand towel.
If your tattoo is freshly applied, you may use scotch tape. Apply the strip of tape directly on the tattoo, and peel it back. It's like magic!
For the patches
You can iron-on or sew our patches
Please check the care instructions on the label of your item of clothing before approaching it with a hot iron.
- Set iron to maximum.
- Place patch in desired position. Cover it up with a clean peace of fabric such as a dish cloth.
- Iron while pressing for 30 seconds.
- Let garment cool down.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 4 on the back of the fabric.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Wear your new creation, take a selfie and show off.
If ironing is not an option or if your item will be washed frequently, you can always sew your patch onto your item of clothing.